Control Automation Solutions (CAS) is a licenced Electrical Contractor and industrial automation specialist that employ industrial electricians and electrical engineers. We are system integrators for Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens and CITECT. In particular we have high end expertise with SCADA and Historian packages such as FT View and CITECT.
We are able to deliver turn key projects from concept to design to build. Whether we are integrating to an existing controls system or installing a turnkey solution we are able to provide a plan to reduce downtime and provide contingency.
CAS engineers and electricians are experienced in many varying brands of controls systems and industries, chances are we have worked in your industry or your brand of control system.
With our purpose built offices, workshops and equipment we are geared to bring any concept to a reality.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) supply, design, programming and fault finding
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) supply, design configuration and fault finding.
• Historian configuration and reporting functionality.
• Electrical Engineering services
• PLC and SCADA design advise
• SMS alarm notification and remote access systems (supply, install and configuration)
• Custom vision systems , supply, design, build and implementation
• Category rated safety systems
• Power monitoring logging and reports
• Electrical CAD drawings
• Electrical switchboard design and builds
• Electrical Installation
• Electrical after hours breakdown service
• Confined Space certified
• Hazardous areas certified
• Full turnkey solutions
• Thermal scanning and imaging reports for all electrical boards